What do we know about Egypt except for Egyptian Pyramid, Mishra’s mummy? But if seen, there are many mysteries which are on the grounds of Egypt. Those mysteries make it attractive and exciting. The people of Egypt believe more in spirituality and dark magic. The biggest source of their adoration and power is the Sun God. Apart from this, Egyptian Empress Cleopatra, which is still a mystery. Let’s see the biggest secret that will sparkle the thrill. If we talk about the interesting facts about ancient Egypt. Why this structure has created in the same way? A special reason, due to which it has made so much and so vast.
In fact, the work of the pyramid also a surprise test. It is a matter of more surprising than the science. Why pyramid is the best medium for preserving energy. In this post, we are going to talk about some special interesting facts about ancient Egypt. After all, why is it believed that the pyramid can resurrect dead people again? Can the pyramid work like this? Why are they built and how do they work?
Interesting facts about ancient Egypt
Egyptian pyramids are the monuments. For the pharaoh (monarch) in which the bodies of the kings buried and kept safe. These dead bodies called the mummy. Along with their dead bodies, food, drinks, clothes, jewelry, utensils, musical instruments, arms, animals and sometimes even the ministerial servants buried.
Like India, the Egyptian civilization is also from long ago. There are 138 pyramids in Egypt. Unlike other only Giza’s ‘Great Pyramid’ is in the list of seven wonders of the ancient world. This is the only such memorial, which could not end the flow of time.
read this article in Hindi : Pyramid and reincarnation
Giza’s ‘Great Pyramid
Its 450 feet high, for 43 centuries it was the tallest structure in the world. In the 11th century, only its height record broke. Its premises spread over 13 acres, which is about 16 football grounds. It made up of 25 lakh limestone segments, each of which weighs between 2 and 30 tons.
The Great Pyramid is so precision that the current technique can not repeat such a work.
Until a few years ago, scientists were unable to detect its micrometer (symmetry) until the laser rays measuring instruments invented, the only thing to make a replica is far away! Evidence shows that it built as a grave by the fourth dynasty of Khufu, ruler of Egypt, about 2,560 years ago. It takes about 23 years to build it.
Interesting facts about ancient Egypt and Pyramid workmanship
Interesting facts about ancient Egypt is how such a large size could be made? The great pyramid of Murray has often questioned. How Egyptians did it without machines, without modern tools. Deliver huge stones to 450 feet high and completed this big project in 23 years?
Pyramid penetrating Ivan Haddington calculated. They found that if this happened, it would be necessary for dozens of workers. Keep a stone section in every day during the 10 hours of work every 365 days of the year. Was that possible?
Would the ancient Egyptians have had astral mathematical and astronomical knowledge? According to experts, the stone blocks outside the pyramid have sharpened and fit. A blade cannot join in the joints.
Several astronomical figures have also found in Egyptian pyramids. Such as the three pyramids are in direct line of three stars of the Aryans. Over the years scientists have been trying to find the secret of these pyramids, but no success has done so far.
Interesting facts about pyramid
- The Great Pyramid is like a stone-computer. If the length, height, and angles of its edges measured, different things related to the Earth can be calculated.
- The stones used in the Great Pyramid in such a way that the temperature inside it is always constant. The average temperature of the Earth remains at 20 degrees Celsius.
- If its stones cut into 30 cm thick pieces, then they can form four-rows high in one meter high in France.
- Ball and sockets have made in each corner of the foundation in the pyramid. The heat generated from the spread and earthquake is safe.
- The Egyptians used the pyramid to explore the motion of the Earth and the velocity of the light. They do this with observatory of, calendar, sundial, and sun.
- The pyramid is also called the birth stroke of mathematics, in which the future can be computed.
- Some people also talk of magical influences located in the pyramids. It has an auspicious effect on human health.
Queen Cleopatra of Cairo
The name of Cleopatra is still included in the list of beautiful queens of history. But as beautiful as her beauty, the mysterious reason was that she knew the dark magic and could do anything. To stay young the young girls had to drink and drink blood. Besides the Egyptian queen, Cleopatra to look beautiful was a bath with milk.
It is notable that in the history, Cleopatra mentioned as a very beautiful youth. It is also discussed that she used a bath of milk to maintain her beauty. She used to ask about 700 donkey milk every day for bathing. Which made her skin beautiful.
Interesting facts about ancient Egypt – Believe in the reincarnation
The people of Egypt believed in rebirth. For this, the king who died, buried with gold and silver goods and servants. For this, he used to build the pyramid because it converts the sun’s rays into prana energy. They believed that one day he would be alive again.
On this basis, the use of the pyramid changes in negative energy in positive energy or in life force.
Adorable Sun God of Egypt
It is one of the most special Interesting facts about ancient Egyptians. People there believed in God worship. Adorable god Sun was also in Indian culture. According to them, it is possible to rebuild with the effect of the life-force rays that come from Sun God.
For this reason, its structure, and texture made in such a way that the largest amount of energy from the Sun. this increased the energy inside the pyramid.
Egyptian people also consider the sun to be a divine god. Why the life-giving radiation of the sun gives them energy. The pyramid is also medium to collect energy. It constructed by keeping in mind that they would have collected at a particular point. And the mummy was also kept at the same center.
Belief in black magic
Apart from the Interesting facts about ancient Egypt, it also had many other secrets. One of them was Believer’s belief in black magic of Egypt. The people here believed in rebirth. That is why they used to do the magic of taking souls back from the body. it is also an Interesting facts about ancient Egypt and their black magic.
The black magic, the soul appeasement was the most action by the Tantric. Egyptian Tantric was loyal to his king, so he used to do many kinds of magic for rebirth. Apart from this, how they saved from destroyed in the body, and to put the soul back into the dead body. People believed in taking action related to them.
- The magical effect of the pyramid and how it works
- It has certified by scientific experiments. The energy waves of extraordinary variety inside the pyramid work. It affects both the root (non-living) and the conscious (living) objects.
- Scientists have termed this property of the pyramid as “pyramid’s magical power”. The results obtained from some important tests related to therapy are as follows;
- Patients with a headache and toothache get rid of pain when sitting inside the pyramid.
- Modern explorer of ‘Pyramid Power’ himself created Bobby’s pyramid-shaped hat and tried it. Bobby says that wearing it leaves a headache away, as well as many types of mental disorder.
The amazing benefit of the pyramid
- A young woman troubled by mental stress started sleeping inside the pyramid. Soon she slept well. Indeed, sitting inside the pyramid for a few minutes, the balance of the body gets cured. It leads to getting rid of stress.
- Wounds, blisters, scorches etc. cured after sitting inside the pyramid. Is it not an Interesting facts about ancient Egypt pyramid.
- Drinking water kept inside the pyramid can get rid of the problem of tonsils. Washing the eyes increases eyesight. Digestion improves, the pain of knees, by kneading on the knees, removed.
- Dogs kept in square, round and pyramid-shaped houses during a test. Later it found that the dogs living in pyramid-shaped houses turned out to be more sensible, more obedient. Their health improved.
- The sound of the pyramid or music keeps ringing for a long time. With this, there are strange vibrations on the body of the people present there. That provides peace to both mind and body.
- When a tired man sits in the pyramid for a few minutes. Then his fatigue is gone and he feels the communication of a new force in the body.
- It is a common Interesting fact about ancient Egypt. Practicing meditation inside the pyramid. Practitioners claim that the mind gets concentrated quick. Wisdom is also strong by sitting inside.
- The condition of insomnia eliminated. The habit of alcohol consumption and addiction also redeemed. It’s all happen due to inside the pyramid for a short period of time.
- If you sit inside the pyramid for five to ten minutes every day, willpower becomes strong.
- The tired person is sitting inside the pyramid for only ten minutes. His exhaustion removed and he starts experiencing refreshment.
- If seeds placed inside the pyramid for a while before planting, then they sprout and well. Ill and dull plants can also excited and excited by the pyramid.
Interesting facts about ancient Egypt– the final word
This article based on Interesting facts about ancient Egypt. It has taken from various books, articles, and the web. People who practice meditating inside the pyramid, feel better than others. There is a lot of secret and mystery famous about Egyptian pyramid and culture.
If you have any suggestions tell us through the comment box. If you have any enlightening article then you send it to us. Do not forget to subscribe to us.