Do you know how to control dream in lucid dreams. Yes it is true that we can control our dreams in lucid dream. Lucid dreams is a special technique of which shows us dreams when our body became relax and consciousness still active. In a normal dream, our conscious mind becomes completely dormant, due to which we see what we feel or see in the activity of the day, through the same lucid dream, we keep that part of the brain active which shows dreams. But due to the conscious mind being awake, we can enjoy the dream we want through special Lucid dreaming techniques.
Lucid dream means the technique of experience the desired dream, in which we try to understand the hidden unknown facts of ourselves. Overcomes one’s own fear and brings self-development and positive changes. With lucid dreams, we hypnotize or guide ourselves in a way. We will talk about a lot of Lucid dreaming methods in this post.
During Lucid dream before sleep that part of our conscious brain is used which is not useful in normal daily activities. Our unconscious part of brain is more active while we sleep. By using the special lucid dream technique in dreams, we can make new experiences through our dreams. Can learn new things. This is exactly the same as creating a model (imaginary structure or model) of something before giving it a shape.
In today’s post we will try to understand the following things.
- How to be a lucid dreamer.
- How to control what you dream about.
- How to dream what you want.
- How to control dream for beginner.
How lucid dreaming techniques works
There are several kind of guaranteed lucid dream technique that can fulfil our wish and desires of day life. Everybody know why we dreams? We think of many such desires throughout the day which we are not able to fulfill. Dreams are a kind of means that the subconscious mind shows us, which we are not able to fulfill in the real world, they are able to fulfill them through dreams.
A lucid dream is defined as a dream during which dreamers, while dreaming, are aware they are dreaming,”
In ordinary dreams, we enter a world where physical laws do not work. As we fall, we do not get hurt. Sometimes we enter in the dimension and met such as souls, our loved ones who are not in this world. Or meet in some other way. It is just the opposite of our physical world. In dreams, we can feel comfortable and uncomfortable in all this.
It depends on accepting or not following the rule of our conscious mind. We are never afraid of what we know. Fear always comes from unknown things. (By adopting those things in which we believe that it cannot harm us.)
This is a state where you are aware, not awake. The special lucid dreaming techniques is just like a game where you give shape to your own desires, feelings and expect them to play your part in it. In A wild technique lucid dream, you can talk without speaking, you can change yourself according to desire and emotion. Even the ones you have in your material world life can be molded into any shape you want in Lucid Dream.
Why do we want a special lucid dreaming techniques?
It is clear from mentioned above that we fulfill our incomplete desires in dreams. The desires that we bring to our mind throughout the day, in our dreams, we see those wishes being fulfilled. The desires we think more while sleeping, dreams come to us only for those desires. Like tomorrow is our exam and today we think about it before sleeping.
In dreams, we see ourselves leaving the house for exams tomorrow, checking our belongings.
Despite this, they get late in reaching the exam hall. Or else our pen does not work, it can also happen that we have forgotten to carry our enrollment number. We saw this only in the dream but we get the benefit of it the next day.
We check everything thoroughly, keep the extra pen and definitely check our enrollment slip. Also, leave the house a little earlier. Because of this we give the paper with more certainty and confidence than before. Isn’t this funny? This actually happens to me when I used to have exams. Well this was my own idea, now let’s talk about some such things because of which we like to have Lucid Dream.
1) Creating an imaginary form
In any new work, if we use our creative skill and apply our suggestions in that work which is not bound by physical limitations. Gives us new discoveries. Who knew in ancient times that fire could be controlled? Today’s matchbox is a form of that thinking. Its all because of lucid dreaming techniques.
2.) Solving problems in a better way
New innovative ways to solve the problem which cost nothing helps to solve your problem better and with less time.
3.) special lucid dream technique rehearsal
Pre-game preparation not only helps us to play well but also helps us to overcome the shortcomings. Not only physically but mentally we enable ourselves to face difficulties.
In the lucid dream state, we are able to keep ourselves positive to a great extent. It creates such an environment around us where we are able to prepare ourselves more and more to deal with the difficulties. It develops immunity by which we are able to deal with our problems.
in Special lucid dreaming techniques we cross the physical world limitation and create our fantasy world. everything that we can imagine work here and that’s why our healing power increasing throughout our belief and faith.
5.) Spiritual Development :
Lucid dreams increase our connection to ourselves. We discover a lot of The hidden truth behind any fact belong to us. And we more and more connect to the reality of existence. Truly our growth is possible with some easiest lucid dreaming technique.
This strengthens our personal, mental as well as spiritual development.
6.) Lucid Dream Removes Hidden Fear
Many such incidents happen in our life in which we fail and are unable to try again due to fear that we will fail in future. This happens because of the suppression of the positive aspects in us. We bind ourselves in the boundaries of thoughts.
But in a lucid dreaming techniques, because we have a lower feeling of hurt and fear, that’s why we try again and again to succeed in the same task in which we failed in real life. Because of this, positivity starts to emerge in us and we get overcome our fears. This is what psychologists call past life regression or healing. This has already been mentioned in our previous post, How to overcome fear with the help of some Guaranteed lucid dream technique.
we can do a lot of even our spiritual development, then why should we hold back from taking advantage of them? Remember that your development, you’re thinking, all live in the limits of your mind. But all this is possible when we are aware i.e. aware and not awake even in dreams.
How to lucid dream step by step guide
Some people have this specialty to experience lucid dream easily. But they are not aware about the truth. Once they come to know about its truth, then they are able to concentrate it in a particular place and be able to find solutions to their problems. The same thing can happen to us that we reach the stage of lucid dreams, but due to not being aware, we are not able to control them. Because of this, we are not able to see or feel them the way we want.
When this happens, we cannot even get rid of our problems. That’s why it’s important to pay attention to a few things lucid dreaming techniques to stay aware of yourself. Because of which we can realize Lucid Dream in the form we want.
- Pay attention to the repetition of dreams: By repeating your dream again and again, you can give shape to your dream. You can set your own strengths and limits.
- Write dreams in diary: Whenever you wake up, don’t forget to write down your dreams because we forget them shortly after getting up.
These are two basic thing you must work on to get into lucid dream.
Advanced lucid dreaming techniques
- Pay your attention to the dream consciously: Whenever you go to sleep, just before sleeping, take a vow in your mind that I will remember my dreams, of course I will wake up even then.
- Test the truth every day: during the day activities, keep in mind whether you are aware or awake. For example, while writing in class, your attention gets lost somewhere or you may fall asleep. For this, while reading, look at the environment around you and then read again, it is able to keep your mind awake as much as possible.
- Importance of awareness in daily work: There are many such things while doing, our attention is not there but somewhere else. It tells us how much interest we show while working. If any work is done with awareness, then we get to know the composition of the work and the method of its completion. That is, to understand any work, full attention is necessary in it. For this reason, we can change or do something new in them.
Lucid dreaming methods
there are top 5 types of Advanced lucid dreaming techniques. often we don’t have any control on dreams but, it’s possible to initiate lucid dreaming through induction techniques.
- Wake back to bed (WBTB). Awaken five hours after bedtime. Once you return to sleep, you’ll be more likely to enter paradoxical sleep while you’re still conscious.
- Mnemonic induction of lucid dreams (MILD). Tell yourself that you simply will lucid dream tonight. You’ll roll in the hay before bed or when you’re awake during WBTB.
- Wake-initiated lucid dream (WILD). In WILD, you enter paradoxical sleep from wakefulness while maintaining your consciousness. It involves lying down until you’ve got a hypnagogic hallucination.
To increase your chances of lucid dreaming, use these techniques with reality testing and dream journaling.
Benefit of lucid dream
there are lot of lucid dreaming technique benefit. there’s some evidence that lucid dreaming has therapeutic effects. Lucid dreaming might help people:
- Overcome nightmares
- Relieve anxiety
- potentially benefit physical rehabilitation
- post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- sleep disturbances, like insomnia
- substance abuse
Disadvantage of lucid dream
Generally, any dangers of lucid dreaming techniques are caused by induction techniques. Negative aspects might include
- Sleep problems. WBTB and MILD involve awakening within the middle of the night. These interruptions can make it difficult to urge enough rest, especially if you’ve got a disorder or an irregular sleep schedule.
- Sleep disturbances can cause derealization, or the sensation that folks, things, and your environment aren’t real.
- The sleep interruptions of induction techniques may increase depressive symptoms.
- Sleep paralysis. Lucid dreaming may occur with sleep paralysis, which may be brief yet terrifying. Plus, sleep problems can increase the danger of sleep paralysis.
Does lucid dreaming cause sleep paralysis or just some techniques?
Sleep paralysis and lucid dreaming show differences counting on their specific characteristics, which results in predictions about how they could vary also as similar. For instance, because lucid dreaming techniques is usually positively valence while sleep paralysis is overwhelmingly negative.
We’d expect stronger positive associations between lucid dreams and sleep paralysis characterized by V‐M hallucinations (compared to intruder/incubus hallucinations). Another distinction is that sleep paralysis involves full return to wakefulness during REM‐induced muscle atonia, whereas lucid dreaming involves the recovery of aspects of consciousness experienced during waking while the person remains asleep (in REM).
Sleep paralysis and lucid dreaming appear to be similar but different experiences, and that we sought to characterize their commonalities and distinctions by examining their patterns of associations with variables known, or suggested, to be associated with either or both experience. Specifically, we assessed the unique predictors of sleep paralysis and lucid dreaming to pinpoint variables that are related to both experiences, and people which relate to just one or the opposite.
We chose variety of predictors in four categories (sleep; waking experiences; wellbeing; beliefs) supported previous research and theory linking variables with either or both sleep paralysis and lucid dreaming. Crucially, however, this is often the primary study, to our knowledge, to look at these variables in reference to both experiences.
The easiest lucid dreaming techniques A word from author
Now you must have understood that through the special lucid dreaming techniques, how we can control the dreams and experience desired dreams. Some people consider it good for those people who are not able to achieve certain things in their life in reality, in such a situation fulfilling incomplete desire through lucid dream can reduce their stress.
You know how to lucid dream better way and what are its benefits. Now in the next post we will talk about how to solve your problems with Lucid Dreams. Do give your suggestions on today’s post. Don’t forget to subscribe us.