If I do Bindu, candle, mirror tratak at the same time, then what can be successful? Can success be achieved by practicing 2-3 tratak meditation together at the same time? Some people start trying to get together after hearing different benefits of the different practice. Multi tratak practice at the same time i.e. both Bindu gazing at morning and candle tratak at night time. Is there any disadvantage of practicing more than one practice at the same time? A side effect of multiple tratak practices at the same time. Dangers of tratak if do more than one practice at the same time period will affect your eyesight. It has many secret powers but you shouldn’t too hurry to achieve success as it may cause a side effect in eyes.
Today we are going to talk about the loss of doing multiple tratak meditations together. Although this is my own opinion, why did I even try it in the beginning? When in starting time I want to stronger concentration along with hypnotism. Listening different beneficial fact about it and start practicing more than one practice at the same time may cause dangers. The maximum time period of tratak meditation also an important factor and you should practice with your focus, not with time.
Credit: dangers of multiple tratak
Multiple Tratak Practices at the Same time
When I was in the 10th class, I got a handwritten book that had been lying with my grandfather for a long time. I took that book in the hostel and after reading it I felt that I can use it for studies, after that I came to know that even the hypnotics can be performed from the mirror tratak, so I started practicing it too.
In fact, that book had written that if you start doing practice with Bindu tratak then most of the problems that a beginner face in starting time are solved and there is ease in progress in practice. I thought that both of them would be done at once, Bindu tratak at morning time and then mirror tratak at night time would be right.
I did not practice it for more than 10 days and found that the problem getting started in the eyes. The concentration focus on single thoughts is not the same as it is. Nature had also become irritable and then stopped its practice. After this, through step-by-step tratak meditation practice, I did not only increase concentration but also for the time being seen using the right hypnotism practice which you can read here.
What are the multiple tratak practices at the same time?
To make multi-practice together, it means practice Bindu tratak in the morning and the mirror or lamp in the evening/night. More than one practice, doing the same time will give you all the benefits, then it is your perception only. On sachhiprerna blog, you have got to read many steps of practice, and you must have come to this question in your mind that if you try to practice both Bindu and candle or mirror tratak together at the same time will result in double benefit. Most people think like this and that’s why they can’t even get success.
We all know that different types of tratak have particular benefits in such a situation, if we have more than one practice at home, we will get a double benefit from it. By thinking of this, we start doing much practice together, but different tratak have different experiences because of not understanding it, we cannot get success in it. Let’s know why people try to practice many tratak together.
Why people do so many practicing together?
If you work together then you will get a double benefit from them. Two things can work together at the physical level because we can remove physical fatigue, but what happens if this is the mental practice? Can we recover it as soon as possible? No! Why mental exhaustion breaks us into the emotional level, which results in a loss instead of getting benefits. The biggest reason for leaving practice middle.
The biggest reason for doing this is to get more advantage in less time. We know that if we practice like this, we will get that benefit. In practice like tratak meditation and spiritual, patience and time are very important, without it, you cannot achieve success in it. People think that doing double work at the same time will result in a double benefit that’s why they follow multiple tratak practices at the same time.
I myself have passed through this situation and the question of a lot of people is that if I start practicing two or more tratak together, then can I succeed in it? That is multiple tratak practices at the same time, due to which the confusion arises among the people that this will give us double benefits which is absolutely wrong.
Does it get any benefit?
Practice like trataka meditation and spiritual rituals, due to many exercises at the same time, there are some such changes, due to which we cannot understand what to do. For example, at the same time, try to gaze at the dot in the morning time and the lamp in the night, in which the mind starts to stabilize in the morning, but this situation does not remain in the night. Candle or lamp trataka increases your inner energy, due to which you start complaining like insomnia.
If our mind is activated simultaneously then what mental impact will it have on us? The first complaint is that insomnia, which cannot be stopped at the time, most of the eyes remain in the dry, irritability in nature, and some such negative symptoms can be found at the same time. Along with it, you can see some other side effect of multiple tratak practices at the same time.
Multiple tratak practices at the same time and its loss
If you also think that by doing multi tratak practice at the same time, you will soon make the practice successfully, it is your misconception. Do not ignore some bad health symptoms of tratak in its affair such as
- Suddenly too much change in nature
- Do not look good with someone and keep looking for solitude.
- Complications like heaviness/insomnia in the head.
- Blurred eyes on keeping open for some time or complaining in presence.
- Mental heaviness due to which you cannot do any work properly. It is also called mental tiredness.
What is the maximum time limit for doing tratak?
The first level of the practice is externally gazing. The object can be almost anything, though the most popular choices are a candle flame, a black dot in a white wall, or an image with particular significance for you. Other objects used are your image in a mirror (your right eye), a transparent glass, a needle, a current of water, the moon in the sky, or the first minutes of the rising sun. if you are following multiple tratak practices at the same time stop it now and do it step by step.
Set your gaze on the object, and keep it there without blinking and without letting your eyes move. After 1 to 3 minutes, your eyes will be tired or tears may be coming. Then close your eyes for a few minutes, and gaze at the afterimage of that object in your mind, if you can see it. When you are ready, open your eyes and go for another round. At the end of your practice, gently wash your eyes with cold water.
- Using a candle is often preferred because the flame has a natural attraction for many people. Fire is like a magnet for the eyes and mind. Also, it leaves a very clear after-image in the mind.
- Some Yogis express concern that unbroken practice with a candle, for more than two months, may cause a permanent impression on the retina. So if you practice with a candle, and practice it every day, take a couple of weeks of break from the practice every two months. Or swap to another object.
- Don’t practice external trataka for more than 10 minutes (especially the candle-gazing version), unless you have the guidance of a teacher experienced in this technique.
- The trick is mastering trataka lies in relaxing the eyes as much as possible – otherwise, your vision will soon blur and the eyes will flicker. Don’t worry if all you can do is 10 seconds without blinking; with time you will be able to go long periods without blinking. Multiple tratak practices at the same time may cause permanent eyesight problem or mild pain in the forehead.
- Place the object at eye level on a little table or support ahead of you, in a way that it’s level with your eyes. As to the distance from you, some teachers recommend an arm’s length distance (this works for me), while others recommend up to 5 feet away. Experiment and see what makes the most sense.
- Be sure you can see the object clearly, without blur. If needed, wear your glasses.
- If you are using a candle, make your room completely dark, and make sure there is no wind (as the flame ideally needs to be still). For other objects, dim light is preferred, and the source of light should be behind you.
- Gaze with purpose, as if you are looking for something. Moment after moment, all you are doing is watching that point, without thinking about it.
- Some Yoga texts mention trying to “pierce the object with your gaze”; others say that it should be a relaxed gaze. Probably a matter of experimentation to see what’s best.
- Try not to blink, but don’t try too hard. The less thought you give to not blinking, the easiest it is.
- Don’t strain your eyes. If you feel discomfort, then blink the eyes and continue the practice. But don’t move the pupils.
- Don’t do trataka on a candle if you have cataracts, glaucoma, myopia, astigmatism or epilepsy.
special credit : quora
Multiple tratak practices at the same time – my own thoughts
I initially started poorly like multiple tratak practices at the same time at home. My dream was that I wanted to get the power of hypnosis along with concentration but it did not happen. There is no shortcut to success in tratak meditation and neither can you achieve success in various practice at the same time. So start following the tratak step by step guide and progress with patience, then you can get success in it.
If you feel that regarding the post, you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask us. Find information useful then don’t forget to comment and share. Follow these posts related to tratak meditation