Shambhavi Mahamudra practice regarded in yogic and tantric texts. Shambhavi is a powerful mudra used during meditation to still the mind. also experience higher stages of consciousness. Shambhavi mudra mentioned in the yogic text Gheranda Samhita. Shambhavi mudra involves gazing at the eyebrow center.
According to some people, this practice is very helpful in the awakening of the root chakra. and with the ease, you have the ability to move to the higher stage of consciousness. If it practiced for 40 days, then you can gain the ability to awaken your inner consciousness and do wonders.
Shambhavi and shambhavi Mahamudra are two different exercises. we practice Chakra activation with mudra and power gain to meditate Mahamudra practice. There are total 3 steps to do this exercise and these steps based only on the secret of your success. We will talk about its advantages and its role in awakening mental powers.
How to practice shambhavi Mahamudra
Shambhavi Mahamudra means the practice of meditation with open eyes. It means having your place in your body despite established in another place. This place can be your imagination or there may be some dimension.
simply it is a practice like tratak in which we have to guide our thought rather than our front. in this practice we have to focus on our imagination and make them real. what we see doesn’t matter after a long time practice. we will be able to go deeply in higher self.
Difference between mudra and Mahamudra
In both of this practice, the names are the same but there is a difference in mudra. The first thing to talk about is posture, what is yoga mudra? It is a simple practice in which you have to sit down.
Meditation took place to meditate. Sit comfortable and then took care of themselves in another place. To do this, you need a strong imagination. Keep gazing with open eyes. and when the eyes become stable, it is the practice of Shambhavi mudra to see the imagination of your mind.
In shambhavi Mahamudra, we practice energy. The word Maha means a practice which is of a higher standard. In this exercise, we reach the highest level of our consciousness. This includes the awakening of the Ordinary Cycle.
If it goes away from the general practice, it called the Shambhavi Mahamudra. when it used to increase energy production and take the journey of inner.
The correct way of the Shambhavi Mahamudra
It is like simple meditation. The only difference is that in the meditation position we keep eyes closed. and in this, you have to keep the eyes open. By practicing the Shambhavi Mahamudra, we start getting amazing changes in ourselves.
In this practice, we focused on open eyes. Our eyes remain open but in the meantime, our attention begins to be in our inner. From this mudra, our focus taken to a meditative meditation.
By means of this method, all our treasures, such as physical, subtle, celestial bodies, balance the body and connect it to the higher self.
This mudra recognized that through this method you can heal yourself better. because, with the Shambhavi mudra, we get involved in the direct higher self and get absorbed. Caught in all the body cells. After 40 days of continuous practice, you can achieve the skill of practicing this mudra.
The fact you must know about shambhavi mudra
- Shambhavi mudra doesn’t involve in the usage of any mantra.
- Without any proper guidance of guru don’t do it. You will sense high inconvenience with eyes and danger.
- Please don’t follow YouTube video to practice it.
- You should not see to the middle of eyebrows. It needs to concentrate on one medium in front of us. and then bringing the eye concentration towards the middle of eyebrow gradually. A very important thing in this mudra purpose is to get rid of illusions.
- Feeling the presence of the goddess is easy once you know the line that deviates reality and illusion.
3 steps of shambhavi Mahamudra practice
There is total 3 step of this practice.
- In the first step, you have to sit in meditation pose. For this, you sit quietly. Now join the thumb and the edge of its nearest finger. Keep in mind that all fingers should be mutually connected.
- In the second step of shambhavi Mahamudra, you have to stroke at some point in front of you. You can choose any medium.
- Keep in mind that the medium on which you are trying to gaze is not in front of your eyes but slightly above. Because of this, your focus starts easily on your order cycle.
- When you are doing this for a while, now you have to change your medium through your imagination. With open eyes, you have to imagine the medium in front of you which you can keep for long.
Shambhavi Mahamudra and third eye activation
For the practice of Shambhavi Mahamudra, you have to choose a place where you can not bother during practice. Choose a seat that disconnects your contact from the ground. Now start practicing as follows.
Make a point on the wall in front of your face, when you are sitting in meditation posture and the face is raised slightly then that point will appear.
Meditate should sit in the pose and begin to see that point. While looking at this point your pupil of eyes should be raised up a bit.
During this practice, your concentration automatically begins to be the focus of the forehead (the agya chakra).
Slowly you start to get deep in practice. As you progress forward, you begin to get straight into the higher self and your agya chakra start to activate.
Awakening of root chakra through shambhavi Mahamudra
This mudra is also an alternate practice for people who want to awaken the root Chakra. Through this mudra, you can get connected directly to the higher self. Then can transfer your energy to anywhere in the body. For this, you have to adopt the above method.
You have to try to get away at that point for a while. Sometime after the tratak, with open eyes, you have to imagine a god/goddess instead of that point.
When you are able to do this for 10 minutes then you start feeling a bright light on your agya chakra. When it starts to happen, you have to send that light into your root chakra (imagining) through your emotion and suggestion.
some changes start to feel like the increase in blood clots. fluttering in that part, and any disease in that part is right. Getting started helps in controlling your habits and mind.
Do not forget to practice Ashwani Mudra
The energy which is formed in our navel, when combined with prana and apan Vayu, is a wonderful feeling. Ashwani Mudra in which we have to stop the air for some time after taking it from our anus gate. In it, you have to sit like a crow and pull the air inside the anus. When we practice this way for a while, then feel the control in work spirit.
The most important factor associated with Ashwani Mudra is that you may also know.Control lust emotion in a little while and the best way to control the lust can be found only by practicing the 5-day Ashwani Mudra daily practice.Click To Tweet
With this practice, you may initially feel a tickle. But if you go ahead, you get help in making the mind calm in the shortest possible time. After practicing shambhavi Mahamudra, its practice is beneficial to you.
The biggest misconception about the root chakra
We all believe that the awakening of the root Chakra is a complex and dangerous process. The energy generated through it can make us mad too, but in reality, it is not so. This is necessary during practice but not after awakening, because after the energy of this cycle is balanced.
The seeker becomes in a state of equilibrium. We can also identify it on the basis of the change in ourselves.
Sexual desire, lust, anxiety, rancor, all these expressions end. after the awakening of this chakra. because the energy which unbalanced and stimulating you have now come under control.
The awareness of the awakening of this cycle is that the mind is calm, steady and lacking in spirit. Why salvation from worldly things is the first phase of the cycle of awakening. All the next steps are taking you apart from physical and taking the higher self.
If you are starting the root cycle awakening then keep in mind. The practice does not leave in the middle. why the imbalance is dangerous. It is important to keep practicing till you get the balance of chakra awakening process.
Shambhavi mudra benefit
- By the continuous practice of this mudra, you can enter the higher consciousness and activate your intuition power.
- Its practice makes us spiritual.
- people believed that after its practice, we can guide our brain together in both parts.
- The best practice to go into the state of Samadhi and to enter the intermediate is considered as the practice of Shambhavi Mahamudra.
- Through this practice, the process of awakening of the agya chakra (commanding cycle) can be simplified.
- if this mudra, we can easily generate the energy to awaken the root chakra and transfer it to another cycle.
- If you want to get into your inner place then shambhavi Mahamudra is the best medium.
- After being skilled at the Shambhavi Mahamudra, we can cure any problem related to body and mind through self-healing.
- It is to meditate with open eyes which you can travel and do anything (after attaining skill in practice)
- you can be able to avoid any kind of bad habit.
Be careful – caution in practice shambhavi Mahamudra
- The young man/woman who is below 20 years of age don’t try to do this.
- Practice should be not more than 10 minutes.
- Do not forget to practice Ashwani / vajroli kriya after practice.
- Brahmacharya should follow.
- Stay away from any kind of addiction.
Shambhavi Mahamudra practice at home – the final words
The information that shared here. about Shambhavi Mahamudra is completely taken through many mediums. Through both these YouTube channel and Isha Sadguru. We have got more and more accurate information about this, so the credit of this post goes to the Sadguru.
If you have not visited the Sadguru YouTube channel, please do it once. Information related to shambhavi Mahamudra detailed guide, what you think? Comment your own thought.